- Payment for NAC’s activity constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- You and the participants who are named on the bookings recognize any outdoor activity may involve certain dangers, including but not limited to accidents or illness in remote places, forces of nature, and the actions of participants and persons. You must understand and agree NAC would not be able to offer its courses and activities without a means of protecting its assets and employees.
- You must agree to RELEASE AND INDEMNIFY NAC from any and all liabilities, claims and courses of actions arising out of or in any way connected with you in any activities offered by NAC. You personally assume all risks in connection with these activities.
- The accidental insurance covers,
Hospitalization: 3,000 yen/a day (from the first day)
Outpatient care: 2,000 yen/a day (from the first day)
Death: 3,800,000 yen *Third party injury and property damage are not covered
- You must understand that during the course of my activity photographs may be taken and these will remain the property of NAC to be used at their discretion.
- Lift passes and ski/snowboard equipment are not included in the lesson / tour fee
- Please arrive with your ski/snowboard equipment ready to use.
- Payment must be made in full prior to the start of the lesson/tour.
- Lesson / Tour will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.
- To be eligible for any refund due to sickness or injury, you must present a valid medical certificate within 24 hours of your lesson/tour.
- Cancellation charge
Please make payment in advance,
-Please pay within 10 days to secure and confirm your booking.
-Bookings not paid within 10 days will automatically be cancelled.
-From 2 week to a day before 50% will be charged for any cancellations.
-Cancellation on the day, 100% will be charged.
- For booking that come in 2 week or 2 days before the Lesson and tours
-Send Paypal on that day and the customer should pay by the next day by 6:00pm.
-If the payment has been made by 6:00 pm then the booking is secured, if the customer hasn’t made the payment then automatically cancel.
13.The bookings are only confirmed upon payment.
- Please don’t drink alcohol before the lesson/tour.
- Ski and snowboard cannot be mixed.
- NAC strongly recommends against mixing students of different ability levels and/or ages in the same lesson.
- The tour might be canceled by NAC in case there is any possibility of danger.
- Mountain guides do not teach you how to ski or snowboard.
- Guide will keep the pace for the least advanced person.
- Please inform us if you have any allergies to food in advance.