Tree trekking (athletic) reservations and receptionist
Type of employment
- Full time
Terms : Able to speak daily Japanese. Requires physical strength.
From 1,200 yen per hour
Approximately 2 months from July to late August 2022
One of the largest tree trekking facilities in Japan. With an area of 9,265 m2 (5-13 m) in height, 10 courses of varying difficulty, 135 elements, and a maximum capacity of 150 people, you can fully enjoy the powerful height and nature of the area, including ziplining and bungee jumping from the top of the tree to Mt. Come and enjoy working in Niseko in the summer, surrounded by the smiling faces of our guests from Japan and abroad and our friendly and fun staff.
We are looking for
- Able to read and write Japanese
- Able to operate a simple computer and cash register
- Can work well with other staff members
- Enjoy outdoor activities
Working hours and days
Between 8:00~18:00, 6~8 hours a day
Vacations and Holidays
2 days off per week, but may vary depending on the number of guests
NAC Adventure Park
196-12 Aza Yamada, Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Access to NAC Adventure Park
Car commuting is possible (free parking)
Benefits and Welfare
- Dormitory for employees (25,000 yen/month, utilities included, private room) 15-minute walk from work location
- Overtime and peak day allowances
- Free access to our summer activities and indoor bouldering facilities
- Employee discounts (stores and restaurants)
Please contact us by phone or e-mail in advance, then e-mail, mail or bring your resume.
We will contact you later regarding the interview date.